Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Taiwan Personnel Listing - Updated - 12 Dec 2021

 

Below, our current, updated Taiwan Personnel Listing.
 
If you served in Taiwan, we encourage you to add your name and information.
 
Anyone who served in Taiwan is Welcome, we cover all Services and all Taiwan Duty Stations.
 
If you find someone on the List that you would like to contact, please email us with the name of the person.
 
We will forward your Email to that person. 
 

Want to Add Your Name to the Taiwan Personnel Listing?
 
Use the listing below as a guide to what information to include in your Email.
 
There is 1 addition to the Taiwan Listing this week.
 
NEW folks added this week are RED in the Listing, linked below..
 
TO OPEN and SEE THE UP-DATED LISTING...
 
Hold down the left side of your Mouse, and run your Mouse over the link at the very bottom of this page,  the link will have a light colored see-thru cloud over it as your mouse passes over the words.
.
RIGHT click on your Mouse as it is sitting on the link

If you have problems, just write, I will help you.  
 
taipeiairstation@yahoo.com
 
LINK is below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xQSdRHftb2pb9H51AoF21BCFlzp3D8lDIjiKQzeX13A/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments:

Pedro Santa Cruz said...

<I lost my Job few months ago,my wife left me ,could not get income for my family, things was so tough and I couldn't get anything for my children, not until a met a recommendation on a page writing how Mr Bernie Wilfred helped a lady in getting a huge amount of profit every 6 working days on trading with his management on the cryptocurrency Market, to be honest I never believe it but I took the risk to take a loan of $2000. and I contacted him unbelievable and I was so happy I earn $22,500 in 6 working days, the most joy is that I can now take care of my family I don't know how to appreciate your good work Mr. Bernie Doran God will continue to bless you for being a life saver I have no way to appreciate you than to tell people about your good trade management system. 
For a perfect investment and good strategies contact Mr Bernie Doran via WhatsApp :+1(424)285-0682 or Telegram : @Bernie_fx or Gmail : Bernie.doranfx01@gmail.com

Karen said...

How to find my crypto wallet allcryptosoftware.net