Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pop-Up Photo 1959-1960



 Courtesy Richard Thompson circa 1959 1960

I received an Email from Richard Thompson this morning, checking-in and passing along greetings.

I went back in my records to review the Blog Story we posted a few years ago.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the East North Gate in Taipei.

I'm not sure which direction the camera is pointed.  

This was a major circle on the road between our MAAG Compound and Taipei Air Station.

Notice the US Navy Van, directly in front of the Petticab on right side of the photo, the rear end of the van is out of focus, must be speeding to an important pickup or delivery.

If you'd like to see all of Richard Thompson's old photos, click on the link below.

HERE






No comments: