Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Friday, June 24, 2011

CCK Hospital Patch

I wrote a few weeks back about how the CCK 6217th USAF Hospital Patch came into being.


Today I received a note from Dr. Lauber:

"I took the wrinkled picture to a graphic designer friend of mine and he reworked it a bit, now it looks new.

I'm in contact with a patch company to produce some for me.  If anyone who was with the hospital might be interested in one for old times sake, they could contact me at prlaub@aol.com

As the price for a small order of patches isn't much different than a larger order, if I can get some interest, I would order 50-100 and they would be about $3.50 and I would mail them at no further charge."

There you go, if you want a nice patch from the old 6217th USAF Hospital, let Dr. Lauber know.

4 comments:

Roger said...

Welcome to Taiwan
歡迎來台灣
Roger Huang
Keelung , Taipei

愛台灣!!

Anonymous said...

Would like the patch. My hat disintegrated decades ago along with the patch. Ah, yes the old black and white "devils." I did the VD clinic check-ins during my tour of 73-74. Does anyone remember (for real) Dr. Clap?

John Perkins
Viera, FL

Unknown said...

Yes I do remember Dr Roger Clap,and Dr Izie Unger, what a pair. The flight surgeons, did know how to throw a party. Also worked with Dr Altman,xray,and the ped's Dr Sugar. CCK base Hospital 05/71-11/72. Doug Cartee

Unknown said...

Was stationed at the Hospital September 1967 to September 1968. Worked primarily Military Sickcall and Immunizations. After separating for a few months I joined the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman retiring in 1988 1988. Only person who's name I really remember from then is Ed Plaziak (always had a bad memory for names).