Taipei Air Station - 1966 - - - " What you have in the end are memories"......... Photo Courtesy of Richard Reesh.

Monday, May 31, 2021

Taiwan Personnel Listing - Memorial Day - 31 May 2021


Below, our current, updated Taiwan Personnel Listing.
 
If you served in Taiwan, we encourage you to add your name and information.
 
Anyone who served in Taiwan is Welcome, we cover all Services and all Taiwan Duty Stations.
 
If you find someone on the List that you would like to contact, please email us with the name of the person.
 
We will forward your Email to that person. 
 

Want to Add Your Name to the Taiwan Personnel Listing?
 
Use the listing below as a guide to what information to include in your Email.
 
There is 1 addition to the Taiwan Listing this week.
 
NEW folks added this week are BLUE in the Listing, linked below..
 
TO OPEN and SEE THE UP-DATED LISTING...
 
Hold down the left side of your Mouse, and run your Mouse over the link at the very bottom of this page,  the link will have a light colored see-thru cloud over it as your mouse passes over the words.
.
RIGHT click on your Mouse as it is sitting on the link

Do I Hear some unspeakable words of frustration?  or do I hear:  Bingo? 

If you have problems, just write, I will help you.  
 
taipeiairstation@yahoo.com
 
LINK is below.
 
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOQbc-VMZHH4TrleYi-1Mk5P-ExYx9sXsW-1f2oA94o/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments:

Rory O'Neil said...

Very nice switch to Google Sheets document. I have been wondering how to best transfer information written on every photo by my grandfather in one of the oldest family photo albums I recently inherited, each of which I have scanned to share with both siblings and cousins. My grandfather's notes include photo number, date, and a brief comment identifying those in the photo - when scanning them, I had to add a new file number. In addition, these notes written along the margins on the front of each photo tended to be cut off (and the new scanner wouldn't allow me to adjust the margins in the preview stage to capture them). In addition, the photos in the album were not in perfect order. Previously, my daughter had recommended MS Excel, but I don't want an annual subscription to MS Office, preferring a CD?DVD software item that I can hold in my hand, and which seems to be mostly a thing of the past. In follow-up discussion, my son in-law mentioned Google Sheets, and yours is the first I've seen of it. Although I don't like my personal computer files hanging out in a cloud, I dislike an annual subscription for MS Office even more, it appears. I'm already using Google Photos to share the albums, and the spreadsheet can be downloaded in various formats. I've downloaded your latest update 21 May 2021 as a pdf, and will soon check to see if anyone from the MAAG JAG Office, and friends of my parents, has checked in. Thank you, Kent.

Sameer Sharma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.